Kalpavriksha Greater Goods (Kalpavriksha) is hiring Sales Manager Jobs In Chitwan which is established by Sita Adhikari in 2011. We operate a last mile distribution network of 277 women Sales Agents across 11 rural districts of Nepal. Kalpavriksha is here to empower every woman in Nepal to improve her own standard of living who look after your need. We provide a platform for women to become an entrepreneur. We also support them to start and scale business so that they can be able to earn an income and gain skills that help them to have successful lives.
|Job Location :||Chitwan|
|No. of vacancies :||1|
|Viewed :||924 times|
|Job category :||Sales/Business Development|
|Job type :||Full Time|
|Job level:||Senior Level|
|Salary :||Negotiable(As per potential Candidates)|
Description Of Sales Manager Jobs In Chitwan
- Outreach, recruitment and supervision of Area Managers
- Training of Area Managers (with support from CEO and Training Officer)
- Supporting Area Managers to recruit entrepreneurs
- Continuous gathering of feedback from entrepreneurs and Area Managers to assess performance
- Creating incentive scheme to retain the network
Strategy & Planning
- Develop sales strategies and engage Area Managers to enact strategies
- Prepare monthly network performance report to the management team
- Continuous gathering of consumer research and feedback to inform product mix
- Market research to source and test products to meet consumer demand
- Evaluation of products against the Kalpavriksha selection criteria
- Developing relationships with suppliers – domestic and international – to ensure best terms
- Work closely with the Area Managers and Operations Manager to ensure the right product mix is available to the network in a timely and cost efficient manner.
- Develop and create a relationship with institution/ organizations for developing strong Business to Business network
- Sales Manager will report to CEO and has to work in coordination with Operations Manger
- Sales Manager will manage Area Manager
Specification Of Sales Manager Jobs In Chitwan
- Skilled on Meeting Sales Goals, Negotiation, Selling to Customer Needs, Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning, Building Relationships, Coaching, Managing Processes and Market Knowledge
- Strong desire to support rural women in Nepal to become community business leaders known for outstanding customer service
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management/ Sales & Marketing
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a business organization.
- Experience in Sales
- Experience facilitating business-related training programs
- Experience in record-keeping is desirable
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and online applications such as Box and Dropbox.
- Strong time management and organizational skills and the ability to meet strict deadlines.
Requirement Of Sales Manager Jobs In Chitwan
- Should be a graduate and preferably with a Diploma / Degree in Marketing Management or an M.B.A with specialisation in Marketing.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience in the sales and marketing function.
- Field Salesforce Management experience. Should have directly managed a sales team of between 10 to 25 no’s.
- Should currently be in a role of a Assistant Sales Manager or a Sales Manager in his current organisation.
- Should be willing to travel at least 10 to 15 days in a month.
- Should be willing to work with the poor and underprivileged communities.
- Should have good working knowledge of the geography/ topography of Nepal.Should have in general good knowledge and should have worked in more than one districts in Nepal.
- Should like meeting people and talking to them about their problems, aspirations needs and issues in an empathetic manner.
- The person should be based in Chitwan and we would prefer that he / she belongs to Chitwan. Only when the placement agency says that they cannot provide a candidate from Chitwan that we should be willing to look at a candidate from Kathmandu or some other part of the country.
- Should be able to work without supervision. Honesty and Integrity are very important requirements.
- The prospective candidate should be able to provide 2 good professional “ Referees” out of which one could be a superior ( previous Boss or a senior ) and the other could be a professional colleague ( like a Co- Worker). Sitaji
- Comfortable working via email / Skype with people inside and outside Nepal
You May Also Like Web Developer Job In Lalitpur